Alive with colors, sights and sounds that at once evoke both Europe and Asia, Istanbul has always been a city of many cultures, many civilizations and endless inspiration.
For centuries, this legendary seven-hilled city was home to the world’s three greatest empires. A center of power and strategic importance throughout history, that has always preserved its unique magnetism. Since time immemorial, Istanbul has inspired artists, who have eternalised it in paint, ink and bronze. The cobalt blue Bosphorus has lent its inimitable depths and shades to canvases and given its hue to the bluest of the greatest chanteuses’ notes. The world’s only city on two continents, a symphony of splendors, eternally vibrant and appealing, Istanbul captivates visitors and wins their hearts.
Perched high above the city’s enchanting skyline, overlooking the swift, cobalt waters of the Bosphorus, Macka Residences are a unique project in the heart of Istanbul’s most exclusive neighborhoods, Macka and Nisantasi, that combines the finest contemporary living with old world elegance. Within walking distance of internationally renowned boutiques, the city’s best restaurants and the most popular cafés, distinguished galleries and the trendiest nightspots, nestled in a green, landscaped retreat, Macka Residences offer a truly distinctive lifestyle. The Princes’ Islands and the spires of Old Istanbul set the stage for these fine dwellings.
The residential complex consists of three towers, designed by architectural firm Metex Design Group. Whereas the exterior façade was conceived by Tunca Architecture & Engineering and London-based architectural practice Mixity, Armani/Casa was responsible for the entire interior design of all the common areas as well as the residential units. Rather than indulging in the sumptuousness and delicacy of oriental influences, Armani/Casa has opted for a sophisticated yet rigorous elegance and a contemporary comfortable living.
The architectural fil rouge that develops through the three lobbies consists of a translucent backlit wall in amber tones, which gives a sensation of moving through a lantern, surrounded by the warmth of the light. The evanescence of this shell is juxtaposed by the solidity of architectural elements, treated with plaster or liquid metal to accentuate their monumental scale. Within the double height volume of lobby “A”, a majestic staircase leads to the library on the mezzanine. By way of contrast, the ebony furniture, the velvet fabrics of the sofas, the silk rugs and the lamps confer a residential and private character onto this accessible space. Constructed with a different geometry, the building “B” and “C” lobbies follow the same philosophy: curved walls embrace the tenants and guests, creating an intimate dimension.
Maçka Residences offer the exclusive, personalised and tailored services of Kempinski, one of the leading addresses worldwide for the finest traditions of European hospitality. Kempinski’s dedicated staff will ensure a seven-star hotel comfort. The services include valet parking, housekeeping, breakfast and in-home dining service, not to mention Business Center, laundry and dry-cleaning, cook and butler service, personal shopper, baby-sitting, gardener, IT and technical support, party and function organization services, as well as a 24-hour concierge available to meet all the residents’ needs and requests around the clock.
Macka Residences | Interior Design by Armani/Casa | Managed by Kempinski offer:
- Apartments featuring panoramic views from the Bosphorus Bridge to the Princes’ Islands and the Old City
- Within walking distance the best shopping, dining, art galleries and nightlife in Istanbul
- Three residential towers of 12, 13 and 14 stories respectively, each offering an exclusively designed lobby and public areas
- 10 different unit floor plans and 100 total units, ranging from studio apartments to penthouse duplexes, all featuring walk-out balconies or terraces
- Panoramic floor-to-ceiling windows bring the view into your living room
- Over 50% of the property devoted to green space, pool and recreation areas
- Outdoor and indoor pools as well as a specially designed sunbathing terrace featuring uninterrupted day-long sun
- A spacious fitness center offering the highest quality workout experience available complete with state-of-the-art fitness equipment, plus Spa, designed in accordance with Eastern holistic principles and offering pure wellness and rejuvenation, including Turkish bath, steam baths, saunas and exclusive serenity spaces
- Modern, high-tech indoor parking, for up to 600 vehicles, with high ceilings
Investors and Developers
Astas Gayrimenkul Yatırım ve Turizm A.S. / Bemes Yapı Insaat A.S.
Maçka Residences | Interior Design by Armani/Casa | Managed by Kempinski
Husrev Gerede Cad. Sehit Mehmet Sok. Visnezade Mah. No.17
Macka – Istanbul